What is the Proper Tennis Apparel?
Talking about skills, the physical skills needed in tennis requires constant practice and training. A good regimen of flexibility exercise training, hand and eye coordination training, stamina building and speed training is needed to be able to cope up with the physical requirements of the game.
When it comes to the gear that you wear there are also considerations and factors that you need to know about so you can get yourself the right stuff. When it comes to the equipment, like the racquet and the strings, there are two simple tips that you can look into when buying, first is the weight of the racquet second is the style of play that you have.
For people who throw a lot of lobs and likes to play way at the back of the court they need weighty racquets that lets them tweak their shots in the slightest way possible. Now if you are the aggressive net player you need a slightly lighter racquet that would let you switch from forehand to backhand in a blink of an eye. But there are still personal preferences when it comes to choosing equipment so if you think a heavier racquet suits you better than lightweights then its still you who's the boss.
Getting the basics
Of course, the tennis apparel is another story. There are had been several style revolutions and fads that the tennis world had seen in the past years that it had been in existence. People have come and gone with the brand of tennis apparel that sets them apart from all the other players of the game. Some do it because they feel the need to be different and some feel the need to be remembered, and others just do it because they feel like doing it. However, no matter the cause for their style or statement one thing remains for sure there are a things that you just can't go without. Here are some tips on the proper tennis apparel:
• Mind the tennis shoes. This is like the heart and soul of your tennis apparel. Tennis shoes need to be sturdy enough to use on any kind of court surface, it must be lightweight and designed to have support for your ankles.
• Get good quality of men's shorts. If you are a man then shorts are the way to go. White short have always set the standards for proper tennis apparel, just remember that it should not restrict your movements on the court.
• Be choosy when it comes to women's skirts. The counter part of the shorts for men, women's skirts should also let you play the game without any restriction of movement.
• Consider comfort when getting collared shirts. For men and women alike, collared shirts is the best way to go.
• Get the best options for hats. Experts say that hats are one of the most important parts of tennis apparel because these can serve as the ultimate protection against sunlight. Although these could also be optional especially when the games are being held indoors, it would really pay if one gets a good pair.